If you wish to register in the directory, please review these instructions, then click the link at the bottom of this page.
The Hawai‘i Music Industry Directory is limited to participants who actually live and work in the music industry, in Hawai‘i. (Entries are limited to Hawai‘i Zip codes.)
Fill in the form as completely as possible. Be sure to fill in all required fields, and be sure to click the “Accept disclaimer” checkbox before submitting your registration.
- Please note the Company Name field is the one that will appear in the directory.
- If you are registering as a Group, put the group’s name in that field.
- If you are registering as an individual Artist, you should put your name in that field.
- You may create multiple records (separately), one for the individual, one for the group, one for other companies under your umbrella.
- You may check as many of the Business Type checkboxes as apply. They will all appear in your profile and will help site visitors find you.
- In the Website field, please be sure to include http:// before your web address.
Once you successfully submit a registration, you will receive email from the site detailing your application. A site administrator will also be notified and will review your application. Once the site administrator has approved your registration, you will receive another email confirming your record and inviting you to log in.
At this time, you should log in to the site and update your profile information, filling in as many of the fields as you wish. You may also upload a photo (see the button at the bottom of the profile editing page) which will appear on your public profile page.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason.